AEA Research Network Month is when the AE Alliance focuses on research funding, collaborations and AE research awareness.
What’s our goal?
- Raise funds for the 2023 Seed Grant Program.
- Provide you, the AEA Community a strong understanding of the huge importance of research and AE.
What can you expect during May 2022?
- A better understanding of the AEA Research Network and Community Seed Grant Program.
- Updates from the 2021 Community Seed Grant recipients.
- Updates in current research.
- Opportunities to learn more about AE.
- Requests to donate to the 2023 Seed Grant Program.
How can you ensure you don’t miss out?
If you are on Facebook or Instagram, follow us!
Not a social media person? Check our blog daily. We may not post everyday but it could be a busy month.
Support the Research Network today and fund research focused on the diagnosis, management, and outcomes of individuals with autoimmune encephalitis.
Together, we can change the course of AE.