Living with AE
If you or a family member has autoimmune encephalitis (AE), then you are not alone. Living with AE requires knowing the latest information on symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and recovery. The AE Alliance provides hard won wisdom, connections to a community living with AE and tools to navigate the medical system.
Looking for a doctor?
Important scientific and clinical advances have improved our understanding of the diagnosis, treatment, and underlying causes of autoimmune encephalitis (AE). The AE Alliance envisions a new model of care that is truly multidisciplinary and collaborative across medical specialties.
- AE patient stars in commercial for Ronald McDonald House
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill offering course on effectively dealing with autoimmune diseases
- AE Families Come Together
- New study on body’s response to inflammatory pathogens could lead to new therapeutic controls
- Rama’s Story – Part 3 of 3