Living with AE
If you or a family member has autoimmune encephalitis (AE), then you are not alone. Living with AE requires knowing the latest information on symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and recovery. The AE Alliance provides hard won wisdom, connections to a community living with AE and tools to navigate the medical system.
Important scientific and clinical advances have improved our understanding of the diagnosis, treatment, and underlying causes of autoimmune encephalitis (AE). The AE Alliance envisions a new model of care that is truly multidisciplinary and collaborative across medical specialties.
Read Our Blog
- Dr. Luca Bartolini’s podcast on anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis
- Dr. Luca Bartolini creates survey on best practices to treat anti-NMDA receptor encephalitis
- En”suffer”litis – Marirose tells her autoimmune encephalitis story
- England’s National Health Service releases evidence review on Intravenous Immunoglobulin for AE
- Autoimmune Encephalitis Alliance part of “Brain Awareness Week@ Duke”
- Luncheon for patients with autoimmune encephalitis and their families draws 150 people from U.S. and Canada
- “Life After Encephalitis” a new book by Dr. Ava Easton
- Race connects nearly 2000 people in supporting autoimmune encephalitis victims around the globe
- Top 8 (fun and goofy) reasons to run/walk Florence Forth on March 5
- The Lancet publishes first broadly accepted criteria for diagnosing autoimmune encephalitis