Living with AE
If you or a family member has autoimmune encephalitis (AE), then you are not alone. Living with AE requires knowing the latest information on symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and recovery. The AE Alliance provides hard won wisdom, connections to a community living with AE and tools to navigate the medical system.
Important scientific and clinical advances have improved our understanding of the diagnosis, treatment, and underlying causes of autoimmune encephalitis (AE). The AE Alliance envisions a new model of care that is truly multidisciplinary and collaborative across medical specialties.
Read Our Blog
- Autoimmune Encephalitis Alliance Hires Executive Director
- 51 days in a coma, then recovery from autoimmune encephalitis
- Paper examines frequency of herpes viruses in autoimmune encephalitis patients
- Nina recovers from autoimmune encephalitis and graduates from kindergarten
- Jill Littrell, Ph.D. explores neuroscience and physiological explanations behind diagnostic categories of mental illness