Living with AE
If you or a family member has autoimmune encephalitis (AE), then you are not alone. Living with AE requires knowing the latest information on symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and recovery. The AE Alliance provides hard won wisdom, connections to a community living with AE and tools to navigate the medical system.
Important scientific and clinical advances have improved our understanding of the diagnosis, treatment, and underlying causes of autoimmune encephalitis (AE). The AE Alliance envisions a new model of care that is truly multidisciplinary and collaborative across medical specialties.
Read Our Blog
- Fellow Survivors Gather at Florence Forth
- “We are Survivors”
- AE Clinicians Network: a new resource
- International Symposium on Autoimmune Encephalitis
- Dallas Cowboy Amobi Okoye recovers from NMDA receptor encephalitis
- Susannah Cahalan and Dr. Najjar discuss AE
- Breakthrough for CF provides hope for all patients
- Dr. Russell Dale discusses Autoantibodies in Childhood Encephalitis
- Dr. Sarosh Irana discusses Faciobrachial Dystonic Seizures: clinico-serological correlations
- VIDEO: “Autoimmune Encephalopathies: The widening spectrum”