Our online AE Smart Patients Community has undergone a make-over, making it even easier to search by topic and connect. You can join the community for free to share, interact, and learn from others affected by autoimmune encephalitis in a safe, supportive environment.
We started working with Smart Patients in September 2018 to provide our AE community with a safe online platform to connect with others, from anywhere, at any time. When dealing with a rare and relatively new disease, obtaining the input of others is especially valuable. This value is frequently reflected in the conversations that are happening in our online Smart Patients community.
Here’s why Smart Patients is different than other online communities:
- No advertisements are ever allowed.
- All conversations are strictly private and can only be read by members.
- Only patients and caregivers are allowed to join.
- Discussions are closely monitored for inappropriate content or users.
- Communities are nationwide.
- Member profile data is never required or shared.
To join, visit: www.smartpatients.com/ae-alliance